Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A NEW Romantic Novella




Hi all!
My sweet and talented author friend, Christi Snow, has written an amazing trilogy called
When the Mission Ends!
Released, just in time for Valentine's Day, is a HOT little novella. 
You MUST read the first 2 books in the series before this one.


My Goodreads Review:


I had the privilege of reading this before the release and let me tell you...this is ONE HOT LITTLE READ!!! If you are looking for something that is purely fun, but will also make you love the When The Mission Ends series even more, THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!! Make sure you read the first 2 books in the series before this one. Trust me. The $.99 you spend on this is more than worth it!

Go get your very own copy and enjoy this read during 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you, Kim!!! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the novella!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete